Phillips Industries Leverages North American Commercial Vehicle Supply Positions to Penetrate European Market
Hannover, Germany (September 17, 2018)
Phillips is a leading innovator and manufacturer of advanced electrical and air brake system components, as well as electronic solutions for communicating vehicle data to fleets and their drivers for the commercial truck and trailer industry.
Some facts about Phillips Industries:
- Phillips Industries is celebrating 90 years of innovation in 2018.
- Every truck that is manufactured in North America comes standard with Phillips products.
- Over 65% of North American produced trailers are shipped with Phillips components.
- The largest trailer manufacturer in China uses Phillips harnesses as their standard.
- Phillips Industries has been recognized with the Daimler Masters of Quality award more than a dozen times for their manufacturing sites in Coahuila, Mexico and California, USA.
- Phillips Connect Technologies was established in 2017 to leverage the company’s expertise and experience to offer connected solutions for future intelligent vehicles.
Phillips Industries Eurozone News in the past 12 months:
- Mercedes trucks manufactured in Europe are standard with Phillips products. Phillips Industries provides Daimler AG with electrical/trailer cables for their Mercedes-Benz trucks in Europe.
- Phillips Connect Technologies (PCT), a business of Phillips Industries, has completed the purchase of Fortech Poland Sp. z o.o. Spolka Komandytowa, a manufacturer and distributor of 24v electrical connectors and cables for commercial vehicles.
- The new company will be identified as Phillips Fortech Poland. Current capacity, as well as planned growth at the Phillips Fortech Poland manufacturing site, will further support domestic production of components for various customers throughout the region.
- Please stop by our booth during show hours to see where we are going globally and how we plan to get there. It’s an exciting story you’ll want to hear. Our bar will be open for refreshments and our people are excited to talk about our company.
- Key Phillips Industries personnel attending 2018 IAA:
- Rob Phillips, President and COO
- Dave Phillips, Executive Vice President
- Rob Myers, Vice President of Sales
- Ron Alvarez, Director of North America and Global OEM/OES Sales
- Roger Skoog, Sales Manager – European OEM Truck and Trailer
- Jacek P?kala, President of Management Board, Phillips Fortech Poland
- Please visit us at
- to learn how Phillips products can make a difference in your operation.