Phillips Industries’ New Customer-Centric Website Provides Simplified Navigation and a More Visual User Experience
Santa Fe Springs, CA (July 27, 2021) For nearly 100 years, Phillips Industries has taken a customer-first approach to innovation, design, and manufacturing of components and solutions for the commercial truck and trailer industry, creating solution-driven products that make a difference and building an ecosystem of support that keeps businesses moving. The reimagined vision for the new website builds upon and reinforces these foundational blueprints with a contemporary look and feel that is easy to navigate.
With a more modern design that polishes and defines the Phillips brand, the new Phillips website offers a simplified and more visual user experience locating, engaging with, and digesting information. Upon initial exploration, visitors are immediately immersed in a cinematic experience, spanning the entire screen, with multiple vehicles and landscapes representative of Phillips’ vast and global reach in the commercial vehicle industry. Set at the forefront of this visual experience is the tagline ‘We’re Driven To Move You,’ which will gradually transition to become Phillips’ new slogan, slowly phasing out ‘We Make Products That Make a Difference.’ Multiple avenues to quickly access all areas of the entire site are easily accessible through the top menu bar or the new predictive product search feature. Continued navigation down the homepage builds upon Phillips’ knowledge, credibility, and contributions to the commercial vehicle industry as a global leader with their latest news, featured blogs, a commitment by numbers, and featured product technologies.
New user features designed to customize and simplify informational engagement offer more ways to search and explore Phillips products, innovations, and supporting resources. The following are just a few of these new functionalities:
- Updated Product Menu Search: Mimics the organization of the catalog and offers thumbnail product images for an additional visual search.
- Predictive Product Search: Search by part number or product name to display all available options.
- Customizable Search Filters: Find an exact product by customizing how product information is displayed based on criteria such as length, technologies, whether a product is new, top-selling, OEM preferred, or a fleet essential, as well as by product features that are good for corrosion prevention, extreme weather, and quick installation.
- Featured Technologies: Learn more about the solution-driven technologies Phillips has to offer, either on the homepage or select product pages, with video content and features and benefits.
- Where to Buy: Found on every product page, a user can locate a distributor that carries Phillips products.
Visit www.phillipsind.com to gain the full user experience of the refreshed Phillips website and see how Phillips can keep your business moving.
About Phillips Industries
Based in Santa Fe Springs, CA, USA, Phillips Industries is a leading innovator and manufacturer of advanced electrical and air brake system components, as well as electronic solutions for communicating vehicle data to fleets and their drivers for the commercial truck and trailer industry. Phillips’ products are standard on nearly 100% of Class 8 trucks, more than 50% of all trailers manufactured in North America, and can be purchased at virtually all premium distributors. Phillips has manufacturing and distribution facilities throughout the US and Canada, as well as Mexico, China, and Europe. Phillips maintains active membership in key industry associations including TMC, SAE, Heavy Duty Manufacturing Association and various state trucking associations. Their manufacturing facilities have earned the top-quality accreditations including ISO/IATF 16949 and ISAO 14001 as well as multiple prestigious customer awards from Daimler, NAPA, and many others.