Phillips Industries Releases Additional Light Duty Trailer Essentials
Santa Fe Springs, CA (February 19, 2018) Phillips Industries is expanding their product offering for light duty trailer applications such as tagalong, equipment, landscape and utility trailers; and the vehicles that tow them such as RVs, SUVs, and pick-up trucks.
These new corrosion resistant products include the following additional plug and socket harness repair/replacement pieces and additions to the 4 & 6-way light duty electrical assembly family:
- STA-DRY® 4 & 6-way straight cables, with THERMOSEALED plugs, in lengths varying from 6 to 20 feet, are being added to the Phillips light duty electrical assembly family which currently includes 4 and 6-way light duty coiled cables in 8 to 15 foot lengths.
- Weatherproof STA-DRY® THERMOSEALED 4 and 6-way plugs, and weatherproof STA-DRY® molded 4 and 6-way sockets, offer non-corrosive housing and are molded to varying lengths of cable for easy splicing into an existing electrical harness when repairs are required.
- STA-DRY® 4-way molded flat connectors for light duty towing are now available with connections offering a weatherproofing advantage to fight corrosion, and are molded to 2 and 4 foot length cables for splicing into the vehicle or trailer electrical harness.
- In addition to current Phillips 7-way blade connections for RV light duty towing, the company is introducing a 7-way blade socket with varying lengths of blunt cut cables. A non-corrosive housing and socket boot offer corrosion protection.
- The STA-DRY® WEATHER-TITE PERMAPLUG is now available to connect a light duty trailer to a light duty vehicle wired with a J560 style type socket. The WEATHER-TITE PERMAPLUG seal blocks all contaminants from entering the electrical system.
The entire line of light duty vehicle products from Phillips Industries can be obtained from their extensive network of exclusive dealers throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Please visit us at www.phillipsind.com to learn how Phillips products can make a difference in your operation.
About Phillips Industries:
Based in Santa Fe Springs, CA, USA Phillips Industries is a leading innovator and manufacturer of advanced electrical and air brake system components, as well as electronic solutions for communicating vehicle data to fleets and their drivers for the commercial truck and trailer industry. Phillips products are standard on nearly 100% of Class 8 trucks, more than 50% of all trailers manufactured in North America, and can be purchased at virtually all premium distributors. Phillips has manufacturing and distribution facilities throughout the US and Canada, as well as Mexico, China, and Europe. Phillips maintains active membership in key industry associations including TMC, SAE, Heavy Duty Manufacturing Association and various state trucking associations. Their manufacturing facilities have earned the top-quality accreditations including ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 14001 as well as multiple prestigious customer awards from Daimler, NAPA, and many others.