Phillips Industries Releases New Brochure for Complete Family of Gladhands
Santa Fe Springs, CA (September 9, 2010) Phillips Industries has released a new product brochure listing their complete family of gladhands and associated products. Phillips offers the largest selection of gladhands in the industry with a choice that is right for every fleet operator. The new brochure, available for download at phillipsind.com, lists Phillips part numbers and specifications for gladhands to meet every application and individual fleet requirements including:
- QWIK-E® Gladhands that cut brake release time in half. The innovative design with quick release valve and gladhand combined reduces lining and drum wear, saving fleets thousands of dollars. And, drivers love them! Phillips QWIK-E® Gladhands are standard equipment on most OEM trailers.
- Corrosion-Resistant Gladhands are anodized for increased protection against magnesium chloride, road salts and chemicals.
- Standard Gladhands in straight and trailer mount designs. Phillips standard gladhands meet SAE J318 specifications are corrosion resistant.
- Shut-Off Gladhands for double trailers with integrated shut-off valve.
- STA-LOCK™ Gladhands with cast iron connector plate for added strength and stainless steel ball-bearing to provide a positive lock for gladhand mating.
- Specialty Gladhands for unique fleet requirements including Latch-It™ Gladhands and Anodized Swinger Gladhands.
All Phillips gladhands are available for replacement needs and for retrofit to existing trailers from Phillips authorized dealers.
Please visit us as www.phillipsind.com to learn how Phillips products can make a difference in your operation.
Based in Santa Fe Springs, CA Phillips Industries is a leading supplier, innovator, and manufacturer of advanced electrical and air brake interface equipment for the commercial vehicle industry. Phillips is a major participant in industry associations including TMC, SAE, Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association, and state trucking associations. Phillips Industries Commercial Vehicle Products Santa Fe Springs facility is accredited to ISO 9001, TS 16949, and ISO 14001. Phillips Industries has manufacturing and distribution facilities throughout the U.S. and Canada as well as Mexico and China.