FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PHILLIPS INDUSTRIES RELEASES NEW ITEMS SUPPLEMENT
COVERING NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTIONS
Santa Fe Springs, CA (November 13, 2008) Phillips Industries has released a New Items Supplement covering new products introduced by the company in 2008. Phillips continues to develop and add products that solve problems being experienced by fleets large and small.
Product descriptions and part numbers described in the new catalog supplement include:
New electrical and air assemblies:
* PERMACOIL™ and ABS PERMACOIL™ are now available with the award-winning QCP™ Plug
* Spiral-wrapped electrical/straight rubber air assemblies for a clean look
* Pre-made straight rubber air hoses
* POWER GRIP™ Coiled Air with Gladhands
* QWIK-SNAP™ Hose Holder
* Waterproof Document Holder
* Flush-mounted 7-Way Plug Brush
* i-BOX™ – a larger, more efficient nosebox to handle the expanding electronic requirements of today’s trailers.
Descriptions for Phillips products, including all new product solutions developed by the company, can be found on their website www.phillipsind.com
WE MAKE PRODUCTS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE™. Please visit us at www.phillipsind.com to learn how Phillips products can make a difference in your operation.
Phillips Industries is a leading supplier, innovator and manufacturer of advanced electrical and air brake interface equipment for the commercial vehicle industry. Phillips is a major participant in industry associations including TMC, SAE, Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association and state trucking associations. Based in Santa Fe Springs, CA, Phillips Industries is ISO 9001:2000 certified and has manufacturing and distribution facilities throughout the U.S. and Canada as well as in Mexico and China.