We are accelerating innovations that are transforming the commercial vehicle industry.
We’ve partnered with best-in-class providers to bring a new level of safety, sustainability, driver comfort, and automation to the industry.
Simple installation and setup
- Camera is installed at the top rear center of the trailer
- Program camera with trailer number using the complimentary app, and apply the unique QR code decal on the trailer nose for easy scanning
- Optional integration into any WiFi capable ELD (electronic logging device) with free SDK (software development kit) for safety and fleet manager log reference
Offers increased backup visibility and safety for drivers
- 170° view allows for safe visibility of rear bumpers, doors, and approximately over 20 feet behind the trailer
- Allows the driver to see docking position and alignment to make maneuvering in reverse easier and prevent trailer damage from hard hits
Protects trailer owner’s assets
- Increased visibility decreases accidental damage during backup, avoiding costly repairs and downtime
- Creates a new level of situational awareness for increased yard safety
- Added functionality, when paired with a Phillips Connect Bluetooth™ equipped gateway device, provides:
- Still image uploads to Cloud storage when impact or extreme events are detected
- Functional/diagnostic information to ensure proper operation and monitor driver usage
Hardware purchase. No subscription required.
Contact us to get on the list
Collision Warning Radar
Better collision warning radar
- Spartan is building a better collision warning radar. Harnessing the next-generation radar technology that will power our automated tomorrow, our radar can begin saving lives today. Help steer the development of military-grade object detection for commercial fleets, just like yours.
- Protect your vehicle and maneuver with fully configurable detection zones.
Reduce false alerts
- Proprietary signal processing for higher resolution than any other safety sensor on the market.
- Let drivers know about immediate and potential dangers around the vehicle with an interface that reports up to five objects in segmented zones.
- Handle the most extreme environments with a compact, ruggedized radar and experience seamless performance with a CAN Bus-ready solution.
Solar Charging Systems
Our solar charging systems can save fuel, effectively eliminate jump starts, extend battery life, increase reliability and increase power available to offset parasitic loads. It also provides drivers with the extra power to run hotel loads reducing the number of auto-start features.
glass systems 20% more energy
in real world
conditions 50% high power
density vs. Thin Film
- Easy install
- Increased proﬁts
- Improve fuel economy
- Extend battery life
High Voltage Cables
As the commercial truck and trailer industry shifts towards electrification and sustainability, we’re
developing turn-key solutions for high-voltage products, backed by world class customer support and technical expertise.
- Variability, flexibility and durability
- Wide range of connections
- UV and weather resistant