A Global Leader in Innovation
We take a customer-first approach to innovation, design, and manufacturing of solutions for the commercial trucking industry. In our pursuit of a better future, we refuse to settle.
Get the latest news from Phillips
Our Commitment by the Numbers
Phillips Industries has built a system of support for the trucking industry that keeps businesses like yours moving.
For nearly a century, we’ve prioritized family values and doing the right thing even when it’s not the easiest thing.
All new Class 8 Trucks in North America come standard with Phillips Industries parts.
Phillips Industries parts are exported across the globe, continually supporting more customers with integrated solutions.
The majority of top distributors in North America are partners of Phillips Industries, carrying our products as their primary electrical and air product lines.
The industry’s only dual pole plug connection with superior corrosion protection.
- Weather-proof, unbreakable housing completely molded to the electrical cable to combat against corrosion.
- Additional corrosion prevention with the WEATHER-TITE seal.
- Interchangeable with any standard J3082 liftgate dual pole socket.
Why WEATHER-TITE M2?
- Prevents moisture and contaminants from entering the socket cavity.
Weatherproof your 7-way connection instantly with durable, boot socket protection.
- Completely sealed for maximum protection against magnesium and calcium chlorides.
- Simple field replacement in 2 minutes without special tools.
- Replacement sockets available at most leading parts distributors in North America.
Why QCS2 Harness?
- Significantly reduces socket replacement costs.
- “Goof proof” installation eliminates potential for miswiring.
Polar Air ®
In extreme winter temperatures, avoid sag and drag from recoil memory loss.
- Proprietary Polar Air jacketing for coil flexibility in temperatures as low as -85°F (-65°C).
- 5-inch coil diameter to increase flexibility and minimize tangling.
- Gladhand extension grips for better leverage.
Why Polar Air?
- Prevent air line damage in harsh weather conditions.
- Avoid downtime, CSA violations, and keep drivers safe on the road.
The industry’s only replaceable plug cartridge for 7-Way electrical cables.
- Designed with a plug interior over-molded to the cable.
- Glass filled nylon material to withstand tough impacts.
- Easy to install in minutes.
- Completely sealed to eliminate moisture intrusion.
- Quick and easy maintenance.
- Prevents corrosion.
Dual Pole QCS2®
The industry’s only dual pole socket connection with superior corrosion protection.
- Quick and easy plug-in bulleted socket termination, no re-wiring.
- Fully sealed weather-resistant housing blocks moisture and contaminants.
- Offset socket pins to prevent arcing.
Why Dual Pole QCS2?
- Easy socket replacement.
- Avoid downtime due to corrosion.
A revolutionary socket and plug hybrid in one, designed to eliminate corrosion.
- Locks out road contaminants, completely stopping the devastating effects of corrosion.
- Pairs with the QCS2 boot, replacing the socket, and is rarely removed.
- Industry’s only corrosion-free, tractor-side electrical connection.
Why STA-DRY QCMS2?
- Minimal maintenance required on the tractor-side
- Avoid downtime due to corrosion
Electrical AssembliesView All Electrical Assemblies
Air AssembliesView All Air Assemblies
Electrical and Air AssembliesView All Electrical and Air Assemblies
Electrical ConnectorsView All Electrical Connectors
Air ConnectorsView All Air Connectors
Trusted by the Best
Phillips Industries stands for everything we believe and comes to market with innovation and quality. Over our 10 plus year relationship, we have always considered Phillips Industries a strategic partner and one of our primary product lines we introduce to our customer.
Vice President of Parts
Truck Center Companies
Phillips Industries always focused on going the distance for HTS Systems; Literally. To read the complete article click here.
Carl A. Boettcher
CEO – Founder
We appreciate all the support provided by the entire team at Phillips Industries in growing our sales with your great products and look forward to continuing working together in consolidating the brand and its prestige in our market.
Alejandro Garcia Flores
We’re Building For What’s Next
We’re relentlessly innovating on our customer’s behalf. Success means we’re prepared for the road ahead.Our Company