Sales and Marketing Coordinator
WHY WORK HERE?
Opportunity for Growth – Team Atmosphere – Great Culture
GET TO KNOW US
We’re Driven to Move You. For nearly 100 years, our industry-leading products and solutions have provided the support that keeps businesses moving. As a global leader in innovation, we take a customer-first approach to innovation, design and manufacturing of solutions for the trucking industry. Through a wide variety of commercial trucking products, Phillips proudly serves OEM’s as well as the aftermarket.
Our success is powered by team members who embrace the challenges of meeting our goals and exceeding the standards set by the industry. In our pursuit of a better future, we refuse to settle.
As a 4th generation family-owned business, Phillips Industries has created a culture where people feel empowered to make a difference. Encouraged to share new ideas, collaborate with other team members as well as customers and partners, we are not afraid to take risks and fail in our push to continuously learn new and develop new skills.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will serve as a liaison for event communications and project requests between Marketing and Sales and other internal organizational personnel. On occasion, this role may have interactions with those outside the organization, such as customers. This role serves as the main conduit for external project request coordination, tracking and communication and execution through their completion. This role will also be responsible for CRM research, collection, and maintenance to support and ensure the farthest reach to our customers and other relevant industry connections.
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator should be well versed in multiple areas of marketing to serve as support to the team in other facets where needed, but will primarily own the following responsibilities:
- Develop and manage internal tracking and communication systems to traffic incoming requests for marketing collateral and campaign creation in addition to content and asset requests.
- Support in the design, creation and direct coordination for projects that include, but are not limited to, custom sales flyers, product spec sheets, digital presentations, and promotional materials.
- Develop and maintain communicative relationships with sales and organizational stakeholders to better facilitate project completion, cross-functional interaction and execution of marketing and brand strategies.
- Perform CRM administrative work such as data entry, list uploading, list cleansing, reports, etc.
- Support in tradeshow coordination for meetings and attendees, such as gathering and preparing attendee lists, event registrations, facility/boardroom and hotel room bookings, hospitality planning, etc.
- Facilitate event preparation communication to ensure all Phillips representatives are provided with items such as: agendas, event location and hotel information, marketing collateral, and all other information necessary for a successful event.
- Handle specific projects as assigned.
- Solid time management and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Creative mind with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure, comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and G-Suite tools
- Proficient in CRM platforms such as Salesforce and ZoomInfo
- Experience with Canva and Adobe Creative Suite products preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, or business preferred, but not required.
- 4+ years of experience in sales, account management, marketing, or advertising preferred.
- Exposure to the commercial vehicle trucking industry, professionally and/or personally, is a plus.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Ability to travel when needed.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Time-Off Benefits (Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, Holidays, Bereavement)
- Bonus Program
- 401k Matching
- Full Medical (Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Accident, Life insurance)
- Educational Reimbursement
- Continuing Education/Training Programs
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Pre-tax deduction of insurance premiums
- Direct deposit
- Credit union
- Wellness Program
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We make hiring and other employment related decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need and without regard to race, color, age (except as required to comply with applicable laws), religion, creed, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic partner status, ancestry, national origin, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable laws and regulations. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.